1.24.2013

Dear Friends,
I know I haven't been very trust worthy with my blogging, and needless to say, I just haven't been able to know what to write. I know... I am a writer and I should know what to write, but sometimes character's lives are easier to write about than your own. But anyway, I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think I had completely forgotten about you... because, I haven't. My inspiration has just been rather low lately and so many things have been happening that I rather feel like I've been swept off my feet and I think I just need some time to get used to so many changes, and of course my motivation has been super low. so thank you for bearing with me and I will try to keep this blog updated more often. :)

Have a wonderful day, guys!

-Amy Jane
 




1 comment:

Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)