8.04.2012

Quotes

Okay, so I love quotes! :) Here are some:
"The woman who dances only for God will be different. She will be unlike anything the world has ever seen. She will be bold and daring, gentle and caring- all at the same time. She will be you, but she will be more than you. She will be God in you- for the entire world to see. Enjoy the quiet time alone in the studio with God as you meditate on His Word and memorize His steps. Get ready to live the life that you were truly meant to live because God has been waiting for this moment ever since He gave you feet. Let the world fade into the background and dance for God alone." -Shannon Kubiak Primicerio ::The Divine Dance::
"When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us." -Alexander G. B.

"Bad things are always going to happen... but being miserable doesn't have to."-Clancy
Nick: "How long have you been following me?"
Clancy: Since you told me to get lost!"
{just for you, Marcia! :) }


Landon [voice over]: Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her, but our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it." -::A Walk to Remember::

Lily: Remember dreams, Ben? This ones Cale's. Help her live it.
Ben: I want to, Lil. I do. I'm just saying that this isn't gonna happen. That's all, honey.
Lily: So what? So what? Just let it take her as far as it can. -::Dreamer::


Mrs. Rachael Lynde: "If your heart skips a beat, it's not love, it's indigestion." -::Road to Avonlea::
 haha, this is so like Rachael Lynde. :)



"Felicity King: Aunt Hetty, why is it that just when you meet the right person, you meet the wrong person?
Hetty King: Oh, well, timing can change every aspect of the heart, it's true...
Felicity King: Does that mean that the wrong person could be the right person, but, but you've met him at the wrong time? Or is the wrong person always the wrong person even if you meet him at the right time? Or, or is the wrong person the right person because he makes you see that the right person is the wrong person?
Hetty King: At the right time, you mean. Ooh, yes. That is to say, no. Or to put it another way, no... and yes." -::Road to Avonlea::

Anne Shirley: "I don't want diamond sunbursts, or marble halls. I just want you." -::Anne of Green Gables::

"Marilla Cuthbert: You set your heart too much on frivolous things and then crash down
into despair when you don't get them.
Anne Shirley: I know. I can't help flying up on the wings of anticipation.
 It's as glorious as soaring through a sunset... almost pays for the thud.
Marilla Cuthbert: Well, maybe it does. But I'd rather walk calmly along and do without flying AND thud. -::Anne of Green Gables::

Sarah Graham: "Sometimes love isn't fireworks; sometimes love just comes softly." -::Love Comes Softly::

Well, that concludes this collection. I hope you enjoyed them! :)
Amy Jane





2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, Amy. the quote from Clancy. oh, that brings back so many memories. and all the quotes from Road to Avonlea and Anne. and the last one... an all-time favorite.

    p.s. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one: "But I'd rather walk calmly along and do without flying AND thud." -Marilla So funny!! I love Anne of Green Gables

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)