8.08.2012

*Happiness*



All pictures via We [heart] it
The night was clear and frosty, all ebony of shadow and silver of snowy slope; big stars were shining over the silent fields; here and there the dark pointed firs stood up with snow powdering their branches and the wind whistling through them."
- Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


Aren't these colors amazing? *love*

“That's the worst of growing up, and I'm beginning to realize it. The things you wanted so much when you were a child don't seem half so wonderful to you when you get them.” -Anne of Green Gables
Something about this picture fills me with a tingle of anticipation...


"Oh, it's delightful to have ambitions. I'm so glad I have such a lot. And there never seems to be any end to them-- that's the best of it. Just as soon as you attain to one ambition you see another one glittering higher up still. It does make life so interesting.” -Anne of Green Gables

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love this! these photos are absolutely dreamy! and the quotes are too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)