![]() |
| via my we heart it |
You know, I hardly know where to begin. I feel like this past year has been the biggest and hardest adventure of my life. Like I've learned more about myself then I really care to. This past year I've messed up my priorities. I made the, notsoimportantthings, to be something really important, and the things that really mattered, I pushed out of the way and let the dust collect on all that I should have, and could have been doing, and I don't want to do that anymore.
I know many people make New Years resolutions, and I guess I am too. In a way. I just want to live this next year in such a way that God gets the ultimate glory. That the spotlight is on Him, and I want to start spending more time with the One that gave His life for me. I also want to start living my dreams; to not be afraid of the tidal wave of doubt and insecurity that is sure to flood across my path.
There are so many things I want to do... so many things to accomplish. and I can't do any of it without God's strength to help me on.
So here's to all the new friends we have made this year... to the old ones we've had to let go. To the new things we have learned, and the new sights we have seen; to the heights and valleys that our Lord has taken us through. Here's to the adventure that is awaiting us in this coming year.
Happy New Year, friends!
~Amy Jane
My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock is my strength,
And my refuge, is in God. -Psalm 62:5-7

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)