9.24.2012

Germany {1}

For those of you that don't know; I love Germany. I was born there, and it is my heritage. I love everything about it; it's people, buildings, amazingly beautiful scenery, it's castles and palaces, it's flowers, forests, it's pastries, and even it's graveyards. So in honor of that country; I will start a new photo series of pictures that my family took during one of our visits there last spring. I hope you enjoy them, and that they inspire you to travel to Germany to see for yourself.























 

2 comments:

  1. That is really pretty! I hope you'll get to go back and visit sometime! Maybe one day I'll be able to see it for myself, too!
    (_ou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the castle picture especially, Amy! It's so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)