9.17.2012

Completely~


via my We heart it

Take my heart, take my soul. I surrender everything to Your control, and let all this is within me lift up to You and say, "I am Yours and Yours alone. Completely" -Ana Laura ::Completely::

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things wich are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. -2 Cor. 4:16-18

I want to leave a legacy, how will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough to make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering, a child of mercy and grace who blessed Your name unapologetically, and leave that kind of legacy.

-Nicole Nordeman 

1 comment:

Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)