12.03.2011

What would Jesus do?

"So, as I have announced this morning, I have determined for the next year, starting today, to live every day by asking myself,"What would Jesus do?" Once I decide to the best of my ability what action He would take in a specific situation, I will try to follow through, regardless of the consequences." - What would Jesus do  by: Garrett W. Sheldon with Deborah Morris

Hello everyone out there in cyber-world!
I have commited to asking myself with every discision I make: "What would Jesus do?" Although, unlike the book, I (along with some of my friends) am doing it only for a week. 
How many of you will join us on this challenge? Remember, that no matter the circumstances, or difficulties this will cause- you have commited yourself. Let us all seek the Lord, and plead for His help.

Love: Amy

3 comments:

  1. that would be lovely! :) I really should email you..I've got a lot to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amy,
    Don't give up the fight in this challenge. It will be very hard at times I can tell you, but no matter what, it's worth it in the end. Don't give up; I'm praying for you and love you dearly!!
    <3, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be hard, but we should stick to it; I think it will bring amazing growth!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)