11.16.2011

Wonderings......



Thoughts of a Christian girl-- 
(Parts of my diary entries from over the months.)


"..I want to praise God; no matter my circumstances .I want to be lost in Him, and I want those stones in my life to be utterly crushed. "
"..Lord, show me what I can do to bring people... to You. Help me not to be afraid." 
"I learned this morning that the battle for my soul is still waging. That the tempter is still hiding behind the scenes, and I need the Lord's help to be strong, and to resist temptation." 
"..God is faithful, and I love Him so much! His mercy is everlasting."
"Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that You would keep me. That You would hold the key to my heart. That You would give me the courage to be set-apart for You..." 
"I want to be different-- I want this cold, dark heart of mine to change. So that I can say: "Even if I walk alone on this earth, with no one to care for me-- I will cling more closely to You, oh Father!""
"I need faith-- and a whole new heart." 
"I want to be more like Jesus in everything!  Refined by fire, if need be. I cannot rely on my emotions, for they are a roller coaster. Only the Lord is always the same." 
".. I know the Lord will help me through every trial, and will accept me just as I am-- Has already accepted me! I want to serve Him with ALL I've got."
".. I will not lose hope-- God's got a plan for me-- I just need to seek His face." 


"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them." -Ezekiel 36:26-27





2 comments:

  1. All of those are my prayers too. I absolutly love that verse at the bottom! (The same one you put on my note!) And the pics are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These prayers tug at my heart. I'm praying these things along with you. It seems so hard sometimes, but God is faithful, Amy! He will help us if we keep searching and abiding in Him.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, friends! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to read my words, and especially for sharing your thoughts with me. It always makes my day. You guys are the best, just sayin'. :)